Legal and Copy Write Information: This is the personal blog of Donna Schnees, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. All rights to submit any of these projects for contests belong to Donna Schnees only. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an Independent Stampin' Up!Demonstrator. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of or contents of the services, or non-Stampin' Up! products I may offer here. Images ©1990-2017Stampin' Up!

Alter cakepan calendar












Here is a calendar I made for the swap I am in. We were to alter an item and I chose to do a cakepan. The numbers and such are magnetic. I used a font called Twilight for the numbers, months and the days. The scrapbook paper I found at biglots in a package of different kinds of papers, cardstock and matching punchouts called Crush by colorbok. I alchol inked the edges of the pan with cranberry, stream and metallic silver with a little bit of blending solution. I also did the same with the clear dvd protectors.
Thanks for checking it out!



Comments