Legal and Copy Write Information: This is the personal blog of Donna Schnees, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. All rights to submit any of these projects for contests belong to Donna Schnees only. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an Independent Stampin' Up!Demonstrator. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of or contents of the services, or non-Stampin' Up! products I may offer here. Images ©1990-2017Stampin' Up!

Twilight saga ATC cards

I made these for a swap I am in on the Cricut MB.
I did one for Jacob and one for Edward. I thought these are the best I have made. I used:
Inkssentials gloss paper by ranger for the cards
Edward's atc:
Tim Holtz Alcohol inks-Pitch black, metallic silver, cranberry 
Ribbon 7/8 inch-Simplyshr Black by offray
black and white pearls by Martha Stewart
Twilight Cullens crest stamped image from NECA stamp set
and quote font is BE SAFE, inked edges with cat's eye black colorbox
Jacob's atc:
Tim Holtz Alcohol inks- Metallic copper and gold, latte, caramel and ginger
ribbon 3/8 inch-Organdy copper by Wright
brown diamond gemstones by Martha Stewart
Quilette crest stamp image from draonflycurls and embossed with Powder Keg's black  
 paw print from artfulinkables Fictionally Inspired set
font is almagro for quote and edges inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo


I am really liking the alcohol inks alot!

Comments