Newlywed Wedding altered paint can

Inside of card, font is Exmouth.Tag was made with the Making Memories tag maker  with Exmouth font used and butterfly brad from Creative Charms and a shout out to Capadia Design, she is the person who directed me to Creative Charms.THANKS!!!!. .
Card front with same font used, I put each rhinestone on the card and can.Top of lid, butterflies and flowers are from Creative Charms, Daisy from Bo Bunny.Front of can, I put words around the edge. Hope, Imagine,Dream, Laugh and Family on top of lid from Joann's.back of can, mini and large rhinestones from Martha Stewart.side of can, patterend paper from Me and My Big Ideas the Parisian Flourish pack. Green ribbon from Creative Charms other ribbon from DCWV LOVE pack, the green pearls from walmart. Cardstock was cut with the Cricut.
My brother is getting married to the  most wonderful girl. I asked her what her wedding colors were going to be. She told me purple with spring colors mixed in. So this is what I came up with. All I have to do is find out what they need and fill it. I even made a matching card. Thanks for looking!

Comments