Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hope Card

Where I work we have a young lady that has cancer and it is aggressive. She has gone through much. I and the woman I work with wanted to do something special for her, so I made the card and she bought a small basket with a yellow rose and some greenry and gave it to her. She is fighting all she can. She said to us " I have cancer but it does not feel like it is there." She is putting up a brave battle, I pray she will win. She comes to work everyday with a positve attitude and a smile on her face.

Even though she is going through this, she does sometimes feel like she is not whole, I thought this quote might help her that even though she is going through a lot she is still beautiful no matter what.
She thanked us, she needed that. She made us cry.


No comments: