Scrapbook Jingle song swap on Cricut MB

I recently joined a swap where you choose a fav. Christmas song and design a scrapbook page out of it. You sent in only the recipe items for it. You needed 4 blocks for pics.,1 Jornaling block, 4 die cut images and at least 3 other items to be added, such as brads, ribbon and etc., a title piece on sturdy cardstock.
I chose the song Silver Bells. I printed out the song and put it on cardstock. I then did 4 blocks for pics. I found a pic of Santa and children from a postcard (I think) put it in an editing software, added lines to be used as a jb. With my Cricut, I cut a city scene at 3 inces from PSB. The bells at 3 inch from Wedding cart. Silver Bells from Jasmine and the shodow using DS. The two women shopping I found on the internet. I converted it to an SVG and useing my Cricut and SCAL, I cut them out also at 3 inches. The street light is cut at 3 inches with the lights hidden in DS. I shortened and then used a 1 inch circle punch to punch the red and green for the lights.

Comments