Legal and Copy Write Information: This is the personal blog of Donna Schnees, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. All rights to submit any of these projects for contests belong to Donna Schnees only. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an Independent Stampin' Up!Demonstrator. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of or contents of the services, or non-Stampin' Up! products I may offer here. Images ©1990-2017Stampin' Up!

Christmas card holder

I deceided to make a Christmas card holder and this is what I came up with. I have also entered this in My Sheri CRAFTS challenge #36 Christmas.



Recipe for Christmas card holder:
Chipboard 4x16 or any size you want
K&Company Gold glittered Twinkle type letters and flourish
red and green ribbon
BIA and 1/2 inch o wires
Crop a dile and eyelets 3/16
Cricut cartridge Christmas cards at 3 inch
Folk art paint-metallic Christmas green, metallic silver sterling and metallic bright red
badge clips 10-20
Tim Holtz Distress ink Vintage photo
Embellishemts of your choice
I painted each one in the three colors. Then I swiped the distressing ink along the edges.  I then took my BIA and punched holes to hold the owires.On one board I put Merry then on another the flourish in the middle then Christmas on the last. I chose three cards off of the christmas card cart to add to them along with some other embellishments. I then punched holes with the crop a dile and added the eyelets and then srtung it up. The badge holders can be moved anywhere on the wires to hold the cards of any size and shape. Thanks for looking~ 

Comments