Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July: Stack-a-holic Template Challenge

DCWV is having a challenge, below is what you need to do for it.
 
 
 
Another month, another challenge!! DCWV Diary


These challenges have quickly become my favorite thing on the blog :) Probably because I love seeing all of your talent!! It's so much fun to see the entries! I wanted to shake it up a little this month :)

I will give you the template...you make the page. Share it on our Facebook page, share it on your blog and send a link or email it to me at erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com. You have until July 27 to submit your page. I will pick my "Top 10" submissions to share on the blog and I will pick a random winner from those 10 for an awesome prize of three of our newest stacks! Wanna play??!

Here is your template from Susan at Sketch Savvy!



Yes, I picked a 2 page layout this month!! I am usually a one page layout kinda girl. But it's fun to mix it up sometimes, especially when you have lots of great memories in photos that you want to capture in your page.


 
 
I have been wanting to put my pictures of my motorcycle and the class I took on some pages, but just could not find anything that I thought they would right on. Until this challenge. I think it turned out really nice. It has that rough and rugged look but with some feminine charm. TFL~
 

Recipe:
Immortal Love cardstock stack grey cardstock
Immortal love stack printed prints
Tim Holtz vintage photo on edges of cardstock
Karen Foster Motocycles collage paper (motorcycle and born to be wild cut from it)
Harley stickers from EK Success 8x8 scrapbook kit (black scrapbook)
and sheet of copper metal paper


No comments: