Legal and Copy Write Information: This is the personal blog of Donna Schnees, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. All rights to submit any of these projects for contests belong to Donna Schnees only. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an Independent Stampin' Up!Demonstrator. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of or contents of the services, or non-Stampin' Up! products I may offer here. Images ©1990-2017Stampin' Up!

WWII Navy Veteran, my Grandpa

I made this for my grandpa. He was a Torpedoman in the Navy. I am very proud of him and wanted to show my appreciation. He is 17 years old in this picture.
Recipe for shadowbox:
10x13 shadow box from Hobby Lobby
multiple Navy sheets from K&Co.-torn
Star buttons from Dress it up Boot Camp
Embossed stickers Navy foil from K&co.
Rub ons from Memories in Uniform.com (unfortunatly no longer in bussiness)
Jolee's 3-D Navy stickers
Cricut cuts: Navy hat, Anchors Aweigh and American Pride-Stand and Salute cart.
Vinyl words-Base Camp w/ DS
Modgepodge-Matte and pop dots
light and darkblue rhinestones in 3 sizes
Tim Holtz vintage photo
If you look along the edges of the shadowbox I have words along the edges.
TFL~




Comments