Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #39: A-B-C, 1-2-3 Challenge!

The Challenge: This week our challenge is inspired by all the kiddos heading back to school. It is a recipe challenge of sorts based on ABC, 123. Please include (A) Pop of (B)right (C)olor on your page, as well as 1 of something, 2 of something, and 3 of something. For example, Suzanne’s page below has a POP of bright red on her page. Then she has chosen to use ONE cartridge, TWO ruler stickers, and THREE elements of the red patterned paper . . . but yours could be whatever you would like. One button, two photos, and three patterned papers . . . you decide. It’s really easier than you think! Have fun with it! We can’t wait to see what you come up with!




Rules and Guidelines: Circle Blog Challenges are open to Cricut Circle Members only. Your project must be newly created for this challenge and include atleast 2 Cricut Image Cuts. You must submit a project to be entered into the Challenge Prize Drawing. One entry per person, please.



How to Enter: Submit your entry using the InLinkz tool found at the bottom of this post. Please post your full name along with your entry. Entries are due by 9:00 pm MST on Saturday, September 3rd, 2011.



Prize: This week the winner will win $25 in credit added to their Cricut.com account. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery from winner announcement.


For the challenge I decided to create my 3x3 calling card.
Recipe for calling card:
gold cardstock cut to 3x3
*1) cricut circle cuttlebug folder for background of card
*2) cricut carts used-Destinations for the state Ohio and Rock Princess for the girl on motorcycle
*3) 3 small rhinestones
large heart rhinestone
(A) pop of (B)right  (C)olor: Fuschia for girls hair

I cut the girl at 2 " and Ohio with RDS off at 5". Since here in Ohio we say "Come to the Heart of Ohio", I added a heart in the corner. I used the cricut circle folder since these are the cards I will be handing out when I can get to one of the events for my #1 element. So I felt that would be appropriate. I love motorcycles and have my own so I thought the girl on the bike would be perfect. There was recently a race for the cure with motorcycles lined up for the runners and walkers, I thought it would be nice for my rider to have pink hair. I chose fuschia for (A) pop of (B)right (C)olor.  For my #2 that I needed I chose Rock Princess and Destinations and this also would include the 2 cricut cuts that are needed for this challenge. #3 is the 3 rhinestones I embellished on the motorcyle for my last element needed. I used my I-Rock to adhere the stones.

Thanks for looking~


Comments