Legal and Copy Write Information: This is the personal blog of Donna Schnees, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. All rights to submit any of these projects for contests belong to Donna Schnees only. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an Independent Stampin' Up!Demonstrator. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of or contents of the services, or non-Stampin' Up! products I may offer here. Images ©1990-2017Stampin' Up!

Winter & Christmas pin cusion w/ stick pins


I recently did a pin cushion and stick pin swap. My partner for this swap is Purpleluvnscrapper. Here is what she sent me. It is just adorable!!! I would never have thought to make something like this.

We were to make a pin cushion with at least 4 stick pins and have one cricut cut somewhere on the cushion or pins.

Here is what I created for my partner, glad she took a pic of the cushion I forgot to:)
Recipe for pin cushion:
a round container, mine was an ornament
piece of fabric of your choice
ribbon, I chose gold ric rac
round styrofoam ball and batting
future floor wax to coat inside
Powder Keg Glitter Glitz Pine Forest glitter to coat it
Recipe for stick pins:
two 3 inch white pearl floral pins & two 3 inch faceted floral pin form Joann's
copic markers in dark red(r89) and pale yellow (y11) to color each pearl
3 poinsettas-red, pink and yellow
Cricut cut from Winter lace cartrider Accent 4 at 1 inch, 1 1/4 inch and 1 1/2 inch
pink shimmer sheet
assortment of beads
bead glue



Here is some close up of the pins, I did take pics of those, just forgot the cushion.

Comments