Legal and Copy Write Information: This is the personal blog of Donna Schnees, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. All rights to submit any of these projects for contests belong to Donna Schnees only. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an Independent Stampin' Up!Demonstrator. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of or contents of the services, or non-Stampin' Up! products I may offer here. Images ©1990-2017Stampin' Up!

Christmas Secret Santa Matchbox swap

I had alot of fun with this one. I love to alter items and I am starting to get hooked on altering matchboxes.
For this swap we were to alter a matchbox, make two flowers, a chunky charm with at least 8 items on it, 3 stick pins and a gift for around $10.00.  My partner is Hanaclimie from Canada and this is what I sent to her. I was a bit worried she would not get it in time. I received notice that she did and she loved it all!
Thank you luvskrappin for hosting and I will be watching for next years event!

close up of stick pin

Chunky charm bracelet.


I to loved how the flowers turned out.

Got this idea from a Jo-Ann how to freebie from 2009. I happend to come across cleaning out a box of scrapbook items.

I had already been in a stick pin swap and they have become addicting as well.

Comments