Friday, July 6, 2012

I have been featured on PINK CRICUT!!!

My patriotic wreath has been chosen by Pink Cricut!!!

 I am very proud of my wreath. I hope it represents the love I have for my country and the freedom to live it each day and a THANK YOU to all the veterans past, present and future for believing in our rights to live a life.
So please join Sarah's link up party because....

Sarah wants to see what YOU are UP TO!? It can be paper crafts, sewing, home decor, jewelry–whatever it is– she wants you to share!!       

Wow, does that sound like a Uncle Sam wants you poster:) LOL.

All you have to do is link up your blog post or picture below, and be sure to say you are LINKING UP with us on your blog post- you can also grab our gray and pink linkup button to the right. Be sure to stop by a couple other blogs to say hi and give some bloggy love!


No comments: