Thursday, July 26, 2012

Swap on Cricut MB

Scrappinmomma and I were partners in a swap. We were to make at least 5 items. Here is what we created for each other. Altered box.




 Another altered box that I filled with some Imagine cutouts

Alterd pink mask. My partner loves pink!

Really cute photo box she made me.

An altered paperbag album. I have wanted to try one of these. She did an amazing job on it.

 A really cool small altered paint can, love the retro look she used. I feel like driving down route 66.

A matching 6x6 album she made for me to put my own spin on route 66!

 Back of altered journal I made for her.

Front of altered journal

Front of paperbag album

 Check out the wire friend she created on the page and the flowers on opposing page!

I had wandered what a Junk Journal was and now I now. She did this with a steampunk feel. She used papers with gears and such on them:)

Inside of one of the pages


No comments: