Scraplift of the Stampin Up ornament


Here is my try at making this ornament. I made a mistake and had to cut more out to get it to look right. See if you can tell what I did wrong:)  I still think it turned out nice.
I plan on making these for Christmas this year.


Recipe for this:
Follow Stampin Up you tube video I have posted
Cricut Imagine for the large ornament cut 20 @ 3.2
for smaller ornament cut @ 2.6 printed paper used
5 pcs of glittter tulle at 5 inches
any other embellishments you want to add (I added a few rhinestones)
Glimmer mist all of ornament ( I used suede)
I used a handmade paper flower from a swap I received
Holiday greetings stamp to stamp on back from Stampin Up-Sincere Salutations set
small hole punch to put hole in ornament and ribbon to make hanger
color choice of ink to ink edges of cardstock on large ornaments
Snow Angel cartridge-ornament on page 4 bottom one

Challenges I am entering this in:

Link Up Tuesday at Pink Cricut
Cooking with the Cricut #104 Texture

Comments

Wow this is so stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at CWC.
Larelyn said…
Gorgeous!! Oh wow! thanks for sharing at CWC.
Hugs,
Larelyn