Happy New Year 2013

Wow! Where did the year go? I hope everyone had a great Chirstmas! I have not posted anything for December, our family had a lot going on.
Several Christmas Eve and Day meals. My nephew LJ turned 2 on Dec.30th, so a Birthday party is a must. He loves Lightening McQueen!  So he got alot of that for Christmas and his birthday. Then my youngest brother Logan (LJ's daddy)  his birthday is New Years Day! We took him to Logan's Roadhouse for his birthday. Whew... There was alot going on in those few weeks.
I was in a Secret Santa swap for December. As soon as I can I will post pics of what I received. My partner had some issues going on, so the other swappers became angels for me:) Thanks for hosting scrappinchic!!

Now for the year in review, these were some of my favorites for the year :

January
link-up-party-at-pink-cricut

March
My new craft toys!

April
Steampunk flower centerpiece

May
My trip to Canada!

June
My new Blog design by TCBOTB

July
Featured at FCCB for Scrappin' Saturday by Melissa and top 5 at FCCB

Featured on Pink Cricut

and on Ooo-La-La top 5 at My Sheri Crafts

August

KKKKrew my favorite digital site for sexy images, If you know of any other sexy image sites. Leave me a comment:) I will check them out and let them know YOU sent me. Please do the same for KK:)

September and October

Youtube videos

November

frames of JOY

I hope you enjoyed the year in review:)








Comments