Legal and Copy Write Information: This is the personal blog of Donna Schnees, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. All rights to submit any of these projects for contests belong to Donna Schnees only. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an Independent Stampin' Up!Demonstrator. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of or contents of the services, or non-Stampin' Up! products I may offer here. Images ©1990-2017Stampin' Up!

Vintage/Shabby Chic - Origami Box, Calendar, Pin Cushion, Easel Card -







I know I have not been posting much. But I promise I will be. I am currently in a Fall Alphabet swap due in Sept. So I will share pics soon. In the meantime I will be posting youtube videos I like and hope you will enjoy.
On another note, after being  out of school for 24 yrs, I have decided to go back to school. In August I will be attend Marion Technical College. I will be the first in my family to go and my parents are proud of me going back. Wish me luck with my new adventure to add to my life.

TFL:)

Comments