Legal and Copy Write Information: This is the personal blog of Donna Schnees, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. All rights to submit any of these projects for contests belong to Donna Schnees only. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an Independent Stampin' Up!Demonstrator. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of or contents of the services, or non-Stampin' Up! products I may offer here. Images ©1990-2017Stampin' Up!

I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator

Hello everyone,
Hope those of you who are In the deep freeze are doing your best to keep warm. We have finally gotten above 20 degrees here in Ohio. Unfortunately to go back soon into the deep freeze again:(
In the meantime, those of you who know I have been going back to school, so far is going well except for one class.
Since going back to school, I decided to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator to try to earn items for my passion of crafting. I want to be ready when I am no longer going to school to get back into the swing of things. So, I decided to do one Stampin' Up item a month and this will be posted on my Stampin' Up site Donna123. I hope you will stop by and check it out. This is more for those who can not get to a class or workshop. I hope to have my first one posted soon. If you place an online order of $50.00 or more I will send you a pdf of the item I have created and posted on the site, an order of 100.00 or more, I will send you a catalog in the mail and a printed tutorial of the item from the site. As thing progress and my cliental grows, I hope to be able to give back more to my buyers.






Thanks and hope to see you there:)












Comments