Legal and Copy Write Information: This is the personal blog of Donna Schnees, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. All rights to submit any of these projects for contests belong to Donna Schnees only. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an Independent Stampin' Up!Demonstrator. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of or contents of the services, or non-Stampin' Up! products I may offer here. Images ©1990-2017Stampin' Up!

Are you ready for BACK TO SCHOOL!!

Boy where has the time gone. Soon kids will be filling the hauls of schools and for us adults some R and R, unless you are like me, going back to school. I will begin, hopefully, my last year of college. I have seven classes to go. Whew...where has the time gone. I am feeling excited that soon I will be getting my associates degree in computer information technology and software development.



Month of August Back to School Clip Art Image - the word August in big ...

Comments