Sunday, April 17, 2016

April Team share

Michelle Zindorf really put a challenge on us for this month. She sent us two items to make our card for the team share. It consisted of a piece of ribbon-Mint Macron and a stamped image form Beautiful Ride.

So after much searching the internet, I came up with a couple of ideas. The first one was to do a snowy mountain scene and the second was to try to create northern lights. After watching several videos and tutorials, I decided on challenging myself even further. I chose to do the Northern Lights. Hope you like it!

The stamps sets I used are Gorgeous Grunge and Lovely as a Tree. The ink colors for the Northern Lights are: Rich Razzelberry, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise and Night of Navy. The road is Smokey Slate with the Gorgeous Grunge stamped three times in Basic Black. The Trees are stamped in Stazon Black and finally I used the blender pen to color in the car. Basic Black for the wheels and some bling added, windows in Sahara Sand, car in Hello Honey, Delightful Dijon and Daffodil Delight and pop dotted up. I used the ribbon- Mint Macron in the corners, the card is Blackberry Bliss.



No comments: