Sunday, June 12, 2016

June Team Shares

This months team share involved the new Fox Builder. Michelle sent us a punched out fox that we would put together, Whisper White Thick Baker's Twine and a piece of the new dsp A Little Foxy.


Here is what I created with these pieces:


I used pool party for the card base and smoky slate for the center frame and used dimensional's to pop it up and the same for the fox. I used tangelo twist to color some of the fox, a black pen to create the eyes and etc.. I then used smoky slate ink around the frame and added pearls to each of the 4 corners.

On the inside I added a verse and used Happy Birthday from the Butterfly Basics in pool party:


Is anyone singing this song?,,, LOL!!

 I hope you enjoyed this month's team share. Please leave a comment so I know you stopped by:)




No comments: