Monday, June 27, 2016

Merry Monday #211 {Blue,Gold, White/Silver}

Merry Monday is having a challenge before they take the summer off. They are wanting you to create a card using blue, gold, white and or silver.


Here is the card I created for it:

I used Island Indigo, silver cardstock, gold ribbon and stamped my images on white cardstock. I used Island Indigo for the tree and sentiment. I then embossed it with the retired iridescent ice. I wish Stampin' Up would bring it back.

Stamps I used are Snow Swirled-tree and Solemn Stillness- sentiment.


7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Snow Swirled is one of my all time favorite Christmas stamps and it's so pretty with the Iridescent embossing! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Donna Schnees said...

Thank you for having the challenges!

jasann said...

Hi Donna, what a lovely card, the Christmas Tree is stunning!!!!!

Donna Schnees said...

Thank you, I love it also!

Notes by Nina said...

Stunning card Donna, I love your beautiful glittery tree. I love this set and you have showcased it wonderfully. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So beautiful with the iridescent tree, Donna - love it!!

Linda said...

This tree is just so beautiful. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.