Sunday, September 18, 2016

Just Us Girls #361-Color Week Challenge

This weeks color challenge is to use Red, Black and Yellow.

Since I am in the mood to make Christmas cards, I searched the internet for some inspirational ideas and this is what I found to create my card.
 
I used Stampin Up's Real Red, Basic Black and Summer Sun cardstock for the card and mats, Embellished Ornaments dies for the ornaments. I used the red foil for the small one, black glitter cardstock for the other ornament and for the center of the ornament I cut from sticky paper and used Stampin Up's Sun Sparkle glitter for the center of the ornament.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 


2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty ornaments with the mirror paper and in the colors. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Nancy said...

Love these glimmering ornaments! Thanks for playing along with this week's Color Challenge at JUGS!