Wednesday, September 14, 2016

"Just Us Girls" Challenge #360

I have been in the card making mood so I joined a few challenges. Two of the challenges I used red and white in them and with this challenge I stayed with the same color theme.
The Just Us Girls challenge is to use sequins in your project.





Here is my card:

 
I used Cherry Cobbler cardstock for the base and White Shimmery cardstock for the mat. I used the Star of Light thinlits to cut out the Star base from Real Red foil cardstock and the two smaller stars, Dazzling Diamonds cardstock for the center star and two smaller stars. I stamped the Swoosh from the Star of Light stamp set in versamark that is tinted light blue and used Iridescent Ice (retired) on it and then added some sequins from my stash to the card. I finally stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set in Cherry Cobbler.
 
I hope you enjoy the card as much as I do, I think by far this stamp set bundle is my all time favorite!




2 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

I bet this card is so shiny in real life! It's so pretty! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Bobby said...

Nothing says Christmas like shimmer and shine. Great card, Donna. I'm glad you shared it with us at Just Us Girls.