Thursday, September 29, 2016

Merry Monday #215 {Pink/Grey or Silver}

Merry Monday challenge this round is inspired by the color combos of pinks, greys or silver.
 
I used Blushing Bride for the card base, I then used the new Stampin Up! Star of Light stamp bundle. I stamped the stars and swoosh in Stampin Up! Silver embossing powder. Then I die cut the star in bright pink glitter cardstock and vellum. I stamped a star from the same stamp set and embossed in silver again. I added a few pink pearls. I love how this turned out and how the camera popped the star, I hope you like it also. Leave me a comment and let me know!!


4 comments:

Jill said...

What a beautiful card. I love that star ornament and how you shadowed it with the pink glitter cardstock. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us.

Donna Schnees said...

Thank you~

Colleen said...


Gorgeous...the star on vellum is stunning, especially with the glittery background! I love the trail of stardust too!! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Very, very pretty! Love the vellum too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.