Merry Monday Challenge #213

I am definatly in the mood for making Christmas cards and what better way than to join in a challenge. Today I joined in Merry Monday Christmas Challenge! and 52 Christmas Card Throwdown!

      
    This weeks challenge is to use colors or certain items in the photo that inspire you from Merry Monday!
and



Cherry Cobbler for the card base, Brushed Silver and white for the mats. I then used Versamark ink for the tree (two step called Solemn Stillness-Retired) Emerald Envy embossing powder for tree base and then Real Red embossing powder for the 2nd step of the tree. I then added the stars from the same stamp set in Cherry Cobbler and some rhinestones.

Here is the inside of the card: 
I used Emerald Envy ink for the sentiment and again Cherry Cobbler for the stars.

I really liked how the tree stood out and at first I was not sure of the Emerald Envy but have come to love it, especially with the Real Red on top of it.
Don't you just love how it sparkles!!!

Comments

Jean said…
Great job combining the embossing colors! That Emerald is gorgeous!
AlisonC said…
What a lovely tree stamp and we all do like a bit of sparkle!
fabiola jaques said…
très jolie création Donna, sobre et élégante, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz
What a festive, glittery Christmas tree! Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday!