September Team Shares

Michelle is my team demonstrator leader and she sends us a few elements each month to inspire us to create a card. She sent us 3 elements:
Eskimo from the cookie cutter Christmas, a piece of red ribbon and a 4x5 piece of double sided designers series paper.
 
I used Blush Blossom for the face and Blushing Bride for the cheeks, the clothes with Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar ,Cherry Cobbler & Very Vanilla. 
I then cut the DSP in half and adhered to a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock, then took a piece of the dsp and cut it in half and used it on the end of the Very Vanilla card and put a piece of the ribbon down the middle.
 I then used the 2nd to the smallest Label die  and popped up the Eskimo, added a wooden snowflake with a pearl in the center, the sentiment is from a retired stamp set (name unknown). Added some Very Vanilla ink with a sponge dauber to the top and bottom of the card for some snowy effect.
 
 
I enjoyed making this card and I hope I have inspired you too!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

Comments