Sunday, November 27, 2016

Just Us Girls Challenge #371-Photo of the Week

WOW!! The girls over at Just Us Girls have put on an awesome challenge. I love Purple and what to create for this challenge....After looking the photo over and seeing what the other girls created, I decided on using a Christmas tree. Now do I want it to be silver with purple or purple with silver?

I finally decided on a purple tree with silver. Hope you like it!
Stampin Up Stamp-Solemn Stillness, Stampin Up ink-Elegant Eggplant, Stampin Up cardstock-Elegant Eggplant and Glitter Silver

Challenges I have entered this in:
Just Us Girls-Photo of the Week #371
52 Christmas Card Throwdown-glitter


2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty with that glittered background - Thanks for joining in at JUGS.

Deborah Frings said...

Love all the glitz with the wonderful silver glitter background. Love the purple tree too! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.