Skip to main content

October Team Shares....a little late

Sorry for the late post, I started a new position at my company and we have been working some long hours which has finally slowed down...so on with my post.

Michelle is really challenging us with our team shares. She sent us a piece of gold ribbon, sleigh and sleigh overlay.


This one was not to hard, I had an idea of what I wanted to create, but would it turn out....IT DID!
I loved how it turned out, hope you like it to!
I used also Santa from Cookie Cutter Christmas, he is on his knees in prayer for a blessed night, Star of Light to light the way of those who still Jesus, Lovely as A Tree as the background of a woods, I decorated the background to be the Northern Lights. This is a Z-fold card except without the extra strip.


Thanks for stopping by! my next post will be around Thanksgiving for the November Team Shares!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cricut Pumpkin Carving cart

I recently got this got and just had to try it out. I love wolves so I was pleased to see a howling wolf on this cart. I used the expression and the 12x12 mat. I selected the wolf and fit to page. Cut it out of chipboard and then again out of shiny black metallic cardstock from walmart. I glued it to the chipboard. I then took a 12x12 sheet of translucent vellumfrom paperbilities and glued it to the back side.  Here you see it with no light except the flameless candles from behind and then with the light on. Please excues the camera flash.
I just love this and plan on do more for Halloween.
Thanks for looking!

Dress Form Mannequin pin cushion

I saw this on DIY-DISH and just fell in love with it. I plan on making some more for family and friends that sew this year as Christmas gifts. This was the first one I made. I used some paisly fabric, green crossgrain ribbon, added a black pearl in the center, some green beads for a neclace and a flower. As soon as I find candlestick holders I will be adding them. Click on the DIY-DISH above and check out these two twin sisters video.
After I made this one I thought of Sarah Hamer akaPink Cricut. I beleive she would love to have one for her craft room:) See the pink purse ( not the best pic), I transformed in into this pin cushion. I bought 4 of them at target for $1.00. It took three to make it. I tore them apart for this and used one of the handles for the belt, then added some bling and feathers, now to find the perfect candlestick for this and all will be complete.

Do you like how the dress forms GLIMMER. I found out my Nikon D60 has a filter feature. I chose the cross function a…

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge-French Manor ATC card

Here is an ATC card I made for the weekly drawing on the Cricut Circle blog. You have to use two cuts from the cart, I chose the word Paris cut at 2" and the Eiffel Tower cut at 3", cardstock is Bazzill light and dark pink. I wanted some dimension so I pop dotted the tower and layered it on top of another tower. You then had to have an embellishment to it. It had to be pearl or jewel. I chose to add both. I thought it turned out pretty nice. I used Bazzill white for the base of the ATC and black cardstock for the second layer. Matha Stewart white pearl and gem stickers. Cut file for the ATC card (white) and insert (black) from Brensdesigns.
Thanks for looking and all comments are welcomed~