Legal and Copy Write Information: This is the personal blog of Donna Schnees, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. All rights to submit any of these projects for contests belong to Donna Schnees only. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an Independent Stampin' Up!Demonstrator. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of or contents of the services, or non-Stampin' Up! products I may offer here. Images ©1990-2017Stampin' Up!

December Team Share

For this month Michelle sent us the stamped image from "A Beautiful You", a piece of white ribbon and 5 pearls.
 
I used Flirty Flamingo as my card base. I cut a square from pool party and then I cut the image down a little smaller and then I used a corner punch to round two of the corners. I then colored the hat in Crushed Curry, the dress in Flirty Flamingo with Watermelon Wonder to accent the dress. Soft Sky for the water. I then used Timeless Textures for the dotted background and the sentiment is from Frosted Medallions. I used the pearls in the four corners and a piece of ribbon down the side.
 
I thought this would make a nice simple card.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

Comments