Legal and Copy Write Information: This is the personal blog of Donna Schnees, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. All rights to submit any of these projects for contests belong to Donna Schnees only. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an Independent Stampin' Up!Demonstrator. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of or contents of the services, or non-Stampin' Up! products I may offer here. Images ©1990-2017Stampin' Up!

November Team Challenge

 Michelle Challenged us with the Merry Mice, a piece of double sided Candy Cane DSP, rope and bells.
I die cut the image with the lables die, I then die cut another one from the music sheet to frame the top and bottom. I used Real Red for the card, the Whisper White base and then topped it off with the DSP. I colored in the mouse with the new In-Colors. Mouse is smokey slate, hat and pants is real red, book is emerald envy, shirt is peek-a-boo peach, nose is sweet sugarplum, ball on hat  and snowflakes is flirty flamingo and scarf is dapper denim. I added the bling for sparkle and candy cane lane bakers twine to hold the bells. 

 
Hope you like it and that I am inspiring you to create!
Soon I will post December team share. It is a new release!!
Please come back for a sneak peek!!!!

Comments