February Team Shares




 For February Michelle sent us these elements: A piece of DSP Tasty Treats (double sided), a stamped image of an ice cream cone from Cool Treats and a piece of Peekaboo Peach ruched ribbon.
The ice cream is done in Peekaboo Peach and Tangelo Twist and the cone is done in Crumb Cake. I added a Wink of Stella.

 
I used the new Carousel Birthday stamp set for the sentiments, stamped in black memento ink. The butterfly is made from the DSP. If you watched the video posted earlier you will see how to create the butterfly. It is not as hard as it looks. For the card I used Whisper White, Pear Pizzaz and Peekaboo Peach.

 This is the first card I had originally created but was not happy with it. For this card I used Old Olive and Mint Macaron. I created a shaker card and then on the inside I created a lollipop. I also used Emerald Envy ribbon and the swirly scribbles die cut image. Added a Wink of Stella and the sentiments are from the Cool Treats stamp set.




 Thanks for stopping by!


Comments