Monday, February 27, 2017

Just Us Girls #382-Photo Week



This challenge was quite simple and with spring coming, who does not like spring. The air starts to smell of warm rain, flowers start blooming and dragonflies and butterflies start to flutter. We are to use the above photo for inspiration. I decided to use Awesomely Artistic stamp set from Stampin Up!
The cardstock is real red, emerald envy from the new in-colors and whisper white. I stamped the flowers in versamark and used real red embossing powder. Then I stamped the leaves in emerald envy. I decided to use the emerald envy embossing powder on my dragonfly. With basic black I stamped the frame and friend, finally I added some rhinestones. Don't you just love it! I had fun with this challenge. Please play along at Just Us Girls challenge.


1 comment:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love that big flower and the green leaves. That dragonfly looks fantastic embossed on this lovely design. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!