Legal and Copy Write Information: This is the personal blog of Donna Schnees, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. All rights to submit any of these projects for contests belong to Donna Schnees only. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an Independent Stampin' Up!Demonstrator. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of or contents of the services, or non-Stampin' Up! products I may offer here. Images ©1990-2017Stampin' Up!

Day 4 of Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was a happy and sad day. My husband and his twin brothers birthday was yesterday. I took him out for breakfast at Bob Evans. We could not do much because unfortunately we had a funeral to go to. My Great-Aunt Ginny had passed way at home on Thursday night, so her funeral was yesterday. Even though it was a sad day for my cousins they remembered it was my husbands birthday and wished him a happy one. My aunt was 92, she had 9 children, 19 grandchildren,43 great grandchildren, 8 great-great grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
She and my grandmother taught me to crochet, paint, ceramics and many other things.
Through them I found my creativity, and she will be missed.
 
 
So on with yesterday's Happy Birthday!
 
Day 4
Here I made two calendars, the one is an easel type and can be mailed. It also has post it notes for you to jot down things. It will fit in the Stampin Up envelope.
 The second is a standup one that has a post note also (the orange is the post it note) and a pen/pencil holder.
 
Here is how you make the easel calendar
 
You will need:
  • A-Your choice of color cardstock (base):  3 ½” x 11”, score at 3” and 5 ½”
  • B-same color as A cardstock:  3 ½” x 5 ¼”  
  • C-Your choice of color cardstock (banner):  ½” x 3 ½“
  • D-Your choice of color cardstock for stamped image: 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”
  • E-Your choice of color cardstock: 3 ¼” x 5”
  • F-Your choice of color cardstock: 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”
  • G-Designer Paper: 3” x 3” 
 
Directions: 
  1. Crease both score lines of A cardstock and fold card in half with the second scored line on the front. Apply adhesive below the second score line only. Layer the second piece B over top, aligning the bottom edges.
  2. Adhere the larger cardstock E, to the front of easel.  Adhere the smaller cardstock F, to the inside, on the bottom half.
  3. Adhere the designer paper to G, the layer on the front.  Adhere the calendar to the bottom portion using Tear & Tape.
  4. Stamp your image on scrap cardstock D , using your choice of ink.  Die cut with the frame-lit or fussy cut if you do not have it.   
  5. Stamp on the white banner strip C with your greeting.  Create banner tips using your scissors. 
  6. Adhere the stamped image and the banner using Dimensionals.
  7. Adhere the Post-it-Notes to the inside as shown.
  8. Stand up the front of the calendar easel and rest the bottom behind the post it notes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Come back tomorrow and I will post day 5 and 6!!
Do not forget to comment each day on each post for a chance for the Happy Birthday!

 
 

Comments

Lilann said…
Both ideas are cute but I especially love the easel calendar card. Looks like I know what I will be making at my stamping get together this Saturday.