Saturday, April 8, 2017

Happy Birthday! day 7 & 8

 
 
 
 
 
Happy Birthday! Day 7
 
 
 
Here is a few more items I have created. The first one is a soda favor, unfortunately I did not have straws so I used bamboo skewers. I made a rosette and added the Carousel horse stamped in Gumball Green, and the box I covered inside and out with the DSP, added a rosette and the Carousel horse is stamped in Peekaboo Peach. The card is a bit different. It is a latch card. StampinTexasChristi created this and I loved it. It is also a quick card to make.

 Sorry I am behind on my posting. With the loss of my Aunt it has been hard.
 
 
Happy Birthday! Day 8
 
Here are some party ideas. First there is two on here I did not create, they were gifts from Janet Wakeland (popcorn box with enjoy and the box with the circus tents that says for you.)
 
 
Here is a popcorn box I made, is this cute!! You could put candy, nuts, cotton candy and of course popcorn in it.
These cups I got from a web restaurant site ( I do not remember where), they are 4 oz and I also bought the lids. These are so stinking cute in reality!
I also created some mini bags and mini pouch sacks and these you make with 1 sheet of 6x6. The mini origami box is also made from 1 sheet of 6x6 and I saw this from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts youtube video.
 

 
I hope you have enjoyed my Happy Birthday! showcasing the Carousel Birthday, DSP and embellishments. You do not have much time left to get this set. If you liked what I created and want this set, go to the link above and order from me. Just put in my name and state:
Donna Schnees, OH
It will take you to my shop button.
#142744   $10.00
 
#142767     $12.00

# 142832   $19.00   
wood blocks-# 142829   $27.00
 
 
The drawing is tomorrow for the Happy Birthday! prize so do not forget to leave a comment on each post.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!


1 comment:

Lilann said...

Over the past few days you have shown so many ways to use this stamp set. It looks like this set is something that needs to be added to my stash. Thanks for taking the time to make and share all of your ideas With me.