Legal and Copy Write Information: This is the personal blog of Donna Schnees, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. All rights to submit any of these projects for contests belong to Donna Schnees only. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an Independent Stampin' Up!Demonstrator. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of or contents of the services, or non-Stampin' Up! products I may offer here. Images ©1990-2017Stampin' Up!

Changing to a new blog.

Since blogger is not hosting 3rd party items anymore and I know it is probably worth the price they are charging to maintain it, I can not afford to pay it. So I decided to start a new one for my passion for creating cards. The blog is called (click name to go to new site) "Cupcakes & Lattes Stampers."  I hope you will join in as I start a new adventure with Stampin' Up! Here is the link to my new blog...please do follow and show your love and passion for stamping to!


Thanks!! 

Comments