Coffee Cafe and Christmas!

I love the new Coffee Café stamp set. It is on my favorites list of stamp sets that Stampin' Up! has created! Since Stampin' Up! has been doing Christmas in July I thought how can I use this stamp set for the holiday's? So here is a few cards I made:)

 
 
This card also uses the Holly from Hang Your Stocking, the mini cup is stamped with Holly from the Oh, What Fun and the filigree, Merry Christmas is from the Holly Jolly Greetings (retired), and the snowflakes are from Flurry of Wishes.
 
This card I used Oh, What fun for the Tis the Season, the snowflakes I will have to find the stamp set. The calendar I took out of a calendar set (these can be found on amazon-2018 Calendar Tabs Insert Tabs White Mini Calender Tear Off Pads Month To View 50 pack) 

 
This card I used Oh, What Fun and Star of Light

 
For this card I also used Star of Light and Hang Your Stockings

 
And finally this card I used Hang Your Stocking
 
 
 
Cardstock used:
Whisper White
Cherry Cobbler
Lemon Lime Twist
Garden Green
Pear Pizzazz
Soft Sky
Night of Navy
 
Inks:
Soft Sky
Real Red
Garden Green
Crumb Cake
Island Indigo
Early Espresso
 
Designer Series Paper:
Coffee Café
I have to what the striped one is from

Comments