Last day for Bonus Days and to get the Carols of Christmas FREE with joining Stampin' Up!
For every $50 you spend you will get a $5 bonus coupon to use in August. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can get. So why not start shopping early for the Holidays? Earn them coupons and get the Carols of Christmas or what ever you choose to get.
Want to be a demonstrator here is an even bigger deal? Buy the Starter Kit for $99 and Stampin' Up! will add a FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks (one for them and one for a stamping friend!), and a Bone Folder. That’s an added value of $52 US/$68 CAN! And to give you a taste of the perks of being a demonstrator, we will also include the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE ($20 US/$26 CAN)! With so many basic items provided to your new business to a fast start—and spend their Starter Kit dollars on things like their favorite stamp sets and accessories!
Shop with me Donna Schnees!
Just click on my name and begin your new career.
You may be asking yourself “ Why join your team?”, why… you will receive exclusive specials from Stampin’ Up! Receive the Stampin’ Success magazine & weekly email from Stampin’ Up! packed with project ideas, demonstrator stories, techniques, business tips, and more! Use the content in these emails and the magazine to plan ahead for your events. Get to pre-order new items before it is announced to the public, receive the new catalogs (sale-a-bration, occasions & annual). Shop the weekly deals & clearance rack.
What type of demonstrator would YOU be?
- Discount Demonstrator: Likes the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a 20% discount and may occasionally sell to neighbors, relatives, friends.
- Short-Term Demonstrator: Sells for a short period of time to earn a specified amount of money and stops when the goal is reached.
- Seasonal Demonstrator: Works hard at the business during September, October, and November for seasonal money and maintains minimum orders and sales during the balance of the year.
- Hobby Demonstrator: Loves doing workshops and earning extra money when it’s convenient; works a lot some months and very little other months; likes to do workshops that are easy to book; doesn’t like to work too hard to book workshops
- Career Demonstrator: Views a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator ship as a viable business with long-term career potential; pursues management and wants to move up the career ladder; loves attending Stampin’ Up! events and has developed close social relationships with other demonstrators; works at her business in a consistent and outgoing manner.
I asked myself that same question 2 years ago. I was not sure if I could do it. I liked the idea of getting discounts and learning techniques, so I thought I would at least try it for one year and see how it goes. Well it has now been 2 years and I love it! My Team Lead Michelle Zindorf is so inspiring and the challenges she gives us to be creative is superb!
Why not give it a try. Join my team of Cupcakes & Lattes Stampers. I will inspire you to think out of the box with monthly contests for prizes ranging from embellishments to stamp sets. Receive my monthly newsletter for team members only.
When you join my team you will get a catalog and a survival kit along with a Welcome to the team card. But that is not all, if you maintain your status for the first 6 months, I will send you a surprise gift! When you reach your one year status you will receive a very special handmade item from me for your first anniversary! Why not give it a try?