Staying with Blogger and Fouth of July Spectacular!!

Well after searching and trying a few other blogs, I have decided to stay with blogger. I still have not heard from blogger as to why my other blog was shutdown. Oh well, life will still go on. Thanks for being patient with me. I am going to be having specials such as Tip Tuesday's and etc. as they come along. I hope to build up more followers and be posting more often.
 

S

chool is out, hot weather, swimming pools and ice cream is the signs of summer. This time of year we celebrate Independence Day on the 4th of July with parades, food, family and the finale of fireworks.

 
Today I am showcasing the  Jar of Love
Mason Jars are all the rage right now so I was excited to see Jar of Love from Stampin' Up! 
 Lately on Pinterest there have been a lot of ideas to use mason jars for your backyard barbeques. You can use them to hold your utensils, flowers for centerpieces, luminaries and so much more. My inspirations for these two cards came from Pinterest.  The first one to inspire me was created by Nancy Novak. I just love those jars & fireworks.


 
This next card was inspired by this t-shirt.
 
I used Microsoft word to create the "America is UH-Mason" in word art and printed it on copy paper. Supplies used:  Cardstock-Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Black and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter sheet

Stamp Sets: Jar of Love and Star of Light
Framelits: Jar of Love and Birthday Blast
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy
Embossing powders: Silver and Clear
Other: Microsoft word for jar front of "AMERICA IS UH-MASON"


Legal & Copyright Information  Donna Schnees, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. All rights to submit any of these projects for contests belong to Donna Schnees only. The content of thisr is my sole responsibility as an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of or contents of the services, or non-Stampin' Up! products I may offer here. Images ©1990-2017 Stampin' Up!






 
 
 

Comments