Craft Show Apron

I am getting things ready for a craft fair this fall and I needed an apron that would hold my essentials. I decided the best place to look is pinterest. There was so many to choose from. I found one that I felt would fit my needs. I chose this one from Crafty Staci. I liked that it had many pockets. One pocket is for your cell phone, one for you pen and pad and even a business card pocket. The zippered pocket is for your cash and the other pockets for what ever else you may need. It even has a holder for your keys. She has a free pattern and if you are not a person who likes to sew she even sells them.
My next item was what fabric to use. Since I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I did a search if they had ever had fabric. I found that they did!!
 
I chose Spice Cake. Brown tones are my favorite and I love how these went together.
 
Here is my finished apron. It had been awhile since I last sewed but thought it turned out nicely.
 
unfortunately these are retired and I found them on Ebay mine is made with the spice cake.
Here is a list of the fabric I have found.
 
Spice Cake
 
Beau Chateau
 Comfort Café

Essentials
 Flirtatious
 Floral District
 
Summer Smooches
 
Timeless Portrait
 
 Twitterpated
Springtime Vintage
Sweet Stitches
Candlelight Christmas
 

Candy Cane

Deck the Halls
 
 
 
 
 



After watching this I want to get more fabric and make some cards! how about you?


Thanks for stopping by!!



Comments