Breast Cancer Awareness Month and FREE PDF

Image result for breast cancer images

I am sure you know of someone who has been affected by this disease. Maybe a friend, a loved one or yourself. Do you get your yearly check ups? I hope you do. I do because breast cancer is hereditary on both sides of my family. My mother had breast cancer in 1989. I had just got hired on at MEI and then to find out my mother has breast cancer and if she did nothing she would only have 6 months. I am so grateful she had the surgery, she is now 28 years cancer free. A few years later after my mother had her surgery we got the news that my fathers mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. Hers was not as aggressive but she chose to still have it removed, and she also is cancer free to this day. It is funny how you look at life when things like this happen. You make changes and be more proactive to make sure your family is kept safe. So please!!!! if you have not had a mammogram in a while, call and make an appointment, we are only here on this earth for a short while.

So in an effort to be pro active I have created a PDF and card kit and you can get the PDF FREE by placing an order starting October 11 through October 31st. 

These cards use many of the stamp sets and thinlits in the catalog along with the Ribbon of Courage: 
Timeless Textures, Coffee Cafe, Quilted Christmas, Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, Bloomin' Love Thinlits,  and Wood Words (all sold separately)




Option #1

 Buy the Ribbon of Courage Bundle (Ribbon of Courage stamp set + Support Ribbon Framelits Dies page 96 & 214) 
 #145341 wood-mount- $44.00 
 #145342 clear-mount- $36.75 
and use hostess code TE4K7HQC to get the PDF free.

Option #2
Donate $15.00 to Making Strides Against Breast Cancer and get the PDF free.

Option #3
Buy the Ribbon of Courage Bundle (Ribbon of Courage stamp set + Support Ribbon Framelits Dies page 96 & 214) 
 #145341 wood-mount or  #145342 clear-moun
& card kit to create 12 cards (2 of each of the 6 designs) you will get all cards cut and pre-scored, die cuts, dimensionals & pearls.
(adhesive and ink pads not included) for $55.00 (including postage). Do not use hostess code, email me RIBBON OF COURAGE #3 in subject line and I will send an invoice.


Option #4
Already have the stamp set but want the card kit. For $25.00 Send an email with RIBBON OF COURAGE #4 in subject line and I will send an invoice. Do not use hostess code.

Option #5
Already have it all. Buy the PDF for $15.00

Option #6 
Buy option #3 and donate to Making Strides Against Breast Cancer (any dollar amount) get the Cable Knit or Quilt Top embossing folder free for your donation.

My goal is to raise $1,000.00 for this cause.

It will take one week for orders to come in and then I prepare the kits for mailing . So please allow two weeks from end of order date, October 18th, for your kits to arrive. PDF will be emailed day after end of ordering. I can only ship to the USA.


Comments

Hi Donna,

I have just donated $15.00 and have opted for 'Option 5'for the pdf format please.

~ Christine ~
*Star Bright Designs*
Donna Schnees said…
Thank you very much for the donation. We are saving lives for every dollar we send:)