Stampin’ Up! is entering its 30th year of stamping fun and the celebrations are beginning. Started in Shelli’s living room in 1988, Stampin’ Up! has become so much more than just a stamping company—it has become a way to create opportunities, build relationships, and share the joy of crafting.
We will be celebrating throughout the entire year, so keep your eyes out for 30-year delights for the next 12 months! As our demonstrators, we want you to be celebrating right along with us.
How can you celebrate all year long? We’ve got a few ideas.
- Make a goal to send out 30 cards.
- Feature 30 different stamp sets on your blog throughout the year.
- Share Stampin’ Up! with 30 new people.
- Design a special 30-year anniversary card to share your pride about working with an established and successful company.
- Have a online party with 30 new and current customers
- Do a swap with 30 people to get new ideas
- Create a 2 or 3 sheet wonder for 30 cards
What ideas do you have?
We can’t wait to see what this year (and the next 30!) have in store for all of us.
Love it. Live it. Share it.