- First I try to decide what type of card base I want to use, standard A2, fancy fold , shaker card and etc. Beccy's Place A-Z of folded cards is where I find my ideas from. She has over 100 different folds.
- What stamp set am I going to use (Stampin' Up! of course:).) If it is cold outside and feels like fall, I will pick something for that or do I have a theme in mind, like unicorns and rainbows.
- Next I decide if I want it simple, a little more or lots more. This could be no mat layers to several mats of layers or some stamping to lots of stamping or some embellishments to lots of embellishments or a combo of all.
- If I choose to use a sentiment, where do I want to put it? Do I want it on the outside of the card, inside of the card or a mix of both. Do I want to stamp it on the card or add it as a layer?
- After I have all my supplies laid out I will begin to sketch my card from the supplies I have laid it and if nothing comes to mind, I will do some online surfing for inspiration. This can happen in a few days or may take a little more thinking to get my idea all laid out.
- Finally I create my card.
I know this will help you in creating your next card for whomever it may be for.
Thanks for stopping by!
Shop with me, just go to the sidebar on the right and click on the "Come Shop with me" button. Also do not forget to subscribe to my blog to see new specials and updates. Any questions? Please email me at: email@example.com