Skills required for Colorist Level
- Smooth coloring – coloring an area smooth without blotchiness
- Basic shading – blending three colors together to build volume or dimension to your image.
- Basic coloring of a face and hair. (hair can be smooth or textured)
- Basic coloring of a floral or landscape image.
- Palette blending.
- Layering – ability to add a bit of shadow or shading to show layers.
- Correcting with the blender pen.
- Skills that show basic ability to get consistent results using the Spectrum Noir Alcohol Pens.
Here is what I colored.