There is many reasons as to why I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, here are my top 10:
1) By joining I got $125 worth of product for $99.00.
2) Exclusive emails on what is going to be happening soon (trips, new products and etc.)
3) Early ordering of new products before the public (time to play and create to showcase to the public.)
4) Getting the catalogs before the public (Annual, Holiday, Occasions and Sale-A-Bration.)
5) Earn 20-25% on each sale!
6) Learn creative tips and techniques.
7) Quarterly magazine and weekly emails filled with detailed project ideas, business tips, demonstrator spotlights, the latest Stampin' Up! news and more.
8) Twice yearly onstage events April 7, 2018 & November (date to be announced)
Registration Dates: January 16–February 28, 2018 for April OnstagePrice: $120 USD/CAD or 12,500 flex points
Ft. Worth, TX, US
Hartford, CT, US
Las Vegas, NV, US
London, ON, CA
Milwaukee, WI, US
Atlanta, GA, US
and if you missed going to onstage Stampin' Up! will post it online for you to watch. (I will do either a team gathering or we meet online and watch from FB and I showcase the new products)
9)Incentive Trips: 2018 is to Alaska and 2019 is to Greece! (160,000 flex points)
10)Stampin' Up! donates to many charities. In the Annual Catalog Stampin' Up! each year creates an exclusive stamp set for the Ronald McDonald House Charities ( all sales of the stamp set goes to the RMHC (last page of catalog)).
Go here to see video for the Today show.
DK Books and Stampin’ Up donate $1 million worth of children’s books and paper-crafting supplies to Toy Drive
These are just a few of the reasons why
I LOVE STAMPIN' UP!
INPSPIRE, CREATE, SHARE