Even though I get inspirations for my cards and etc. from pinterest, in the stores and things that I envision in my head, I also take inspiration from other fellow demonstrators.
Here is a list of my top 5
- Michelle Zindorf of Freedom in Creating- Michelle is the sponging queen of cards. Her techniques and visions inspire me each day. That is why I chose to join her team:)
- Erica B. Cerwin of Pink Buckaroo Designs- Erica tutorials are the bomb! Her 3-D items are so cute and easy to make. She recently had a Holiday Retreat and it featured the Festive Farmhouse. Her punch art truck is so adorable. Even though the retreat sold out she does have the PDF available for purchase.
- Angie Leach of Too Cool Stamping- She has awesome Holiday Greeting card classes called Countdown to Christmas. She will help you get your Christmas cards ready to be made in time for the holidays.
- Robyn Cardon of My Pink Stamper- is a fun and energetic stamper. When her and her best friend Karlee get together to do videos, they have so much fun. I love watching these two work together. Robyn's class to go kits are awesome and fun. She packs in the wow! factor with them.
- Amanda Bates of The Craft Spa- is from the U.K. and her bench fold cards are awesome. The time and energy she puts into her creative card folds are out of this world.
I will post pics of some of the inspirations these ladies have inspired me to create or buy from them. Be looking for them before the end of the year.
Also do not forget to subscribe to my blog to see new specials and updates. Any questions? Please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org If you are having trouble with leaving comments, please email me and let me know. Thank you:)